Thursday, February 09, 2006

No Work to do

Today is the 3rd day. I have had notingh to do for the past 2 days and today also its been the same.

Its my fault also. The project timeline which I was given has an end date of 15th and I had finshed it last month. So

I decided to complete the work of the next phase and that finished a 3 days ago. So basically I am a victim my own

succeess or performance. Generally when this happens, I start thinking of switching Jobs.

On the plus side this gives me an opportunity to write this blog entry.

14th Feb is arround the corner and there's a lot of excitement arround. My team mates have started asking for leaves and half days but my manager is saying no. Lets hope this time the festival of love will have something better in store for me.

I called up my friend Gabriel... He has become a father. He is not a proud dad of a brand new boy. The baptism is on 19th and he has invited me. But the problem is that he lives in Bombay. I'll have to take the Rajhdhani. or I will be spending the week in trains.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

have you planned to propose anybody or just expecting from other side...