Sunday, December 11, 2005

Early morning

Tomorrow is gonna be tough. I am going to have to get up at atleast 6:30 in the morning. Some of you might think its not such a big deal, but for me it is. Especially since I get up at 9-9:30 usually. I mean its still midnight at 6:30. arrrggghhh !!

I have to take my grandmother to the hospital to get her eyes checked up. She will have her cataract removed and get a brand new lens in her right eye in jan and this is a preliminary check up.

My aunt is a nurse in a hospital and her hospital is somewhere after ITO… some kadkaddooma place… sounds like a lightening strike ;)

Will be driving there and trying to give the morning traffic a miss...

And oh !! The place preet vihar is just next to this kadkaddooma lightening strike place… and preethi lives there… maybe we will bump into each other… and she is a bit round so I will have to be careful during the bump or I might just get kadkaddoomaed ;)

No comments: