Sunday, December 11, 2005

Tomorrow is a new day

Tomorrow Is a New Day
Sometimes we do not feel like we want to feel
Sometimes we do not achieve what we want to achieve
Sometimes things that happen do not make sense
Sometimes life leads us in directions that are beyond our control

It is at these times, most of all that we need someone
who will quietly understand us and be there to support us
I want you to know that I am here for you in every way
and remember that though things may be difficult now
tomorrow is a new day

- Poem by Susan Polis Schutz




Tomorrow's A New Day



As we travel the road ahead
Choices will have to be made.
Sometimes they seem so difficult,
And answers just seem to fade.


Sometimes the best that we can do
Is try to let go and move on.
Look for courage, search for strength
And let go of what's already gone.


If our lives weren't complicated
And answers were easy to find,
Then we could look for tomorrow
And leave our troubles behind.


I know there's sun beyond the cloud,
Look closer is what I must do,
Think positive and keep my faith
And God will see me through.


I'll put one foot in front of the other
And take life day by day,
I'll not look back to sorrowed times,
Tomorrow's a brand new day.

No comments: