Friday, December 02, 2005

The month gone by

A full month has gone by since I last wrote. And believe me when I say this, either I didn’t have the time, or when I did, I didn’t have a topic to write about. Preethi advised me to take a sabbatical whenever I have a block and just read what others are writing. I guess I took her a bit too seriously.

The whole month has been pretty hectic, with both work and home front being demanding. Had to migrate a server and that happened smoothly. But there was a sudden drop in the system's speed. Now this was strange as the new server was ..... NEW and with faster processors. So we discovered that the server just had 1 GB RAM and so requested the IT to upgrade the RAM. The stupid guy deleted some data. So I had to go dig up the backups.

On home front, 2 of my uncles and their aunties are coming over for Christmas and new years this year. One of them has their 25th anniversary this time so this will be a gala family event.

Then today was the birthday party of one of the colleagues. We smeared the poor guy with all of the cake. He was happy as a peach.

Okes. Cheerios

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Err... u actually took me a little too seriously.
Welcome back!