Thursday, October 13, 2005

A beautiful Smile

The day begins on a sleepy note. One shouldn’t be sleepy at 11 in the morning !! The sun shines through the windows and I refuse to acknowledge it. Still want to sleep. I had woken up at 9 if you'd like to know but didn’t want to get up. Last nights lack of sleep has to meet with or else the entire day will be ruined.

Finally after trying to delay awakening for a couple of hours or so, I get up and decide to get ready for office. I am ready and now the cab is late. Apparently the cab assigned earlier has met with an accident and so a new one must be sent to pick me up.

Nevertheless I reach office at 2. I was supposed to be doing a shift of 5pm to 2 am but that’s another story.

As usual a truck load of mails and mostly unnecessary ones though my good friend Polina sends quite a few nice ones.

So after replying to most I do some work and before I realize it its 9 and I am hungry. So a quick dinner and walk out for a small walk. In the parking, there is a car. Somebody must have stopped over for some thing and his family might have been waiting for him. Hanging on to the side window glass is a small child and she is playing with her mother. And laughing and smiling. I stand there at a distance for a few minutes smiling with her. Her Dad comes and they are gone.

I wish I had a camera phone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's why camera mobile phones are getting popular!

Anonymous said...

hi! that must of been one of those Kodak moment's, one you will remember for aloong time! I bet you felt good inside! I would of,been smiling all day! so cute child and mother playing.